Student Employee Appreciation Contest
**2017 NSEA Week contest submissions will be accepted on April 10, 2017. **
What would it be like to switch places with your student employees for a day? How would faculty, staff, and administrators handle the day-to-day role of a student employee? Think of it like Freaky Friday: switch places, document it via video, and submit it to the JobsforJags Facebook Page. Winners will be determined by voting via shares and likes.
Challenge begins: Monday, April 3, 2017
Facebook submissions must be received on Monday, April 10, 2017, between 12:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
How to enter the challenge:
- Create a video, meme, or take a picture showing us how you and your student employees swapped office roles.
- Upload your media to Facebook and tag us or post to our page.
- Tell as many friends as possible and share your post.
What you need to know:
- Winners will be determined based on the most likes and shares.
- Two winners will be selected.
- For posts to be eligible, they MUST tag the Office of Student Employment or post to our Facebook page.
- Attend one of your student's classes.
- Let your student employee run a meeting that normally you would conduct.
- Switch work stations.
- Experience the joys of student (ST) parking.