The Office of Student Employment proudly presents the IUPUI Experience in Professionalism series geared toward enhancing your professionalism through hands-on workshops and a job shadowing experience. This program is free and open to all undergraduate students enrolled at IUPUI.
This program will:
*If you are interested in one of the online workshops, please email Jenna Corcoran at email@example.com for the link, instructions, and content.
- Introduce you to the current components of professionalism that are relevant to a variety of different professional environments
- Assist you in identifying and then strategically marketing the relevant skills you possess to potential employers and other professionals
- Provide you with the necessary resources to create polished professional tools
- Support you in both establishing and maintaining valuable on-campus and community networks
- Supply you with an opportunity to shadow a company and professional in your area of interest
**EIP is a noncredit certificate program provided at no cost to IUPUI undergraduate students.
Who is eligible to apply?
All current IUPUI undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or above are eligible to apply. If you have questions about the program or your eligibility, please contact Jenna Corcoran at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the program orientation
- Attend five in-session workshops and three online workshops
- Attend one open discussion (30–45 minute discussion workshop with food provided)
- Complete and submit a resume and LinkedIn profile
- Complete a one-day externship experience (travel to and from site provided)
- Complete a postsurvey and reflection
- Attend the celebration ceremony
Completion of the program will include:
Click here to check out the list of workshop summaries
- A $75 stipend transferred to your bursar account
- A professional packet (worth over $50) that includes: IUPUI pad-folio, resume paper, networking cards, and thank you cards
- Appreciation celebration ceremony
Click here to see the dates and times of the workshops
Application opens on January 5!