What is JagJobs?
JagJobs is IUPUI’s online resource and job posting system for IUPUI students to find on-campus and community college work experiences.
JagJobs for Students
IUPUI students enrolled in courses access JagJobs using their IUPUI CAS username and passphrase. (JagJobs Current Students Access link)
Within JagJobs, students can:
- View and apply for on-campus and community college work experiences
- Upload resumes, cover letters, unofficial transcripts and other application materials
- Set up job alerts to stay up to date on new college work opportunities
- View the employer directory to research potential employers
- Submit Work-Study Authorization Forms when offered an eligible position
Please note that incoming students (freshman, transfer) must be enrolled in courses to gain access to JagJobs, which can take up to one week after registering for courses.
JagJobs for Employers (Campus and Community)
IUPUI departments and community businesses/organizations are encouraged to post all college work experiences for current IUPUI students in IUPUITalent so students may access those through JagJobs.
Think of it as one system with two entry points; one for students (JagJobs) and one for employers (IUPUITalent). Employers access IUPUITalent athttp://IUPUITalent.net. Within IUPUITalent, employers can:
- Post available college work experiences to over 30,000 IUPUI students enrolled in over 200 degree programs from both Indiana University and Purdue University
- Tailor job postings to target students of specific majors and class standings, as well as grade point averages
- Request application materials from students including resumes, cover letters, unofficial transcripts, and writing samples, as well as review all student applications for positions
- Review and submit students’ Work-Study Authorization Forms to hire a student with Work-Study funding (on-campus and approved community work-study agencies only)
JagJobs for IUPUI Faculty and Staff
IUPUI faculty and staff members can request access to JagJobs in order to support students searching for college work experiences. Faculty and staff members request access and log in at https://iupui-uc-csm.symplicity.com/faculty.
Within JagJobs IUPUI faculty and staff members can:
- View current job postings to encourage students in classes, advising sessions, student clubs/organizations, etc. to apply
- View the employer directory to encourage students to research potential employers
- Approve students’ Work-Study Authorization Forms to hire a student with
- Work-Study funding (on-campus departments only)
Questions and troubleshooting issues with JagJobs can be directed to the IUPUI Office of Student Employment at email@example.com. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
Campus and community employers are responsible for understanding and remaining in compliance with the Office of Student Employment’s recruitment policies and Indiana University policies, as well as embracing the Principles for Professional Practice, established by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).