Faculty and staff are sometimes contacted directly by employers seeking the "best and brightest" students to fill job openings. We encourage you to refer all such employer contacts to our office. We strive to meet the employers’ request while also adhering to the appropriate employment guidelines for equal access to employment.
The IUPUI Office of Student Employment serves:
- All currently enrolled IUPUI students looking for or currently employed in part-time jobs on and off campus (Please note that a number of schools at IUPUI also offer part-time job search assistance. Students admitted to their degree-granting schools should visit their school-specific career professionals.)
- All currently enrolled IUPUI undergraduate students with questions about using their IUPUI Federal Work-Study Program award
- Student organizations seeking ways to pursue and to succeed in meaningful, academically relevant college work experiences
- Student employment programs at IUPUI looking for professional development opportunities
- IUPUI departments, supervisors, and staff interested in or currently employing IUPUI students
- Community organizations and businesses interested in or currently employing IUPUI students
Are you a current IUPUI student looking for career exploration guidance, full-time job search assistance, or credit-granting internship opportunities? If so, please visit your degree-granting school career professionals.