The Office of Student Employment proudly presents the IUPUI Experience in Professionalism (EIP)* series geared toward enhancing your professionalism through hands-on workshops and a job shadowing experience. This program is free and is open to all undergraduate students enrolled at IUPUI.
This program will:
*EIP is a noncredit certificate program provided at no cost to IUPUI undergraduate students.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Introduce you to the current components of professionalism that are relevant to a variety of different professional environments
- Assist you in identifying and then strategically marketing the relevant skills you possess to potential employers and other professionals
- Provide you with the necessary resources to create polished professional tools
- Support you in both establishing and maintaining valuable on-campus and community networks
- Supply you with an opportunity to shadow a company and professional in your area of interest
All current IUPUI undergraduate students with a minimum GPA of 2.0 or above are eligible to apply. If you have questions about the program or your eligibility, please contact Jenna Corcoran at email@example.com
- Complete the program orientation
- Attend five in-session workshops and three online workshops
- Complete and submit a resume and LinkedIn profile
- Participate in at least one experience-based learning opportunity (e.g., employer panel, job shadow, internship, informational interview)
- Complete a postprogram survey
- Attend the appreciation event at the end of the program
Completion of the program will include:
- A $75 stipend transferred to your bursar account
- A professional packet (worth over $50) that includes: IUPUI pad-folio, resume paper, stylus pen, and thank you cards
- An appreciation event (open only to participants)
View full workshop schedule HERE!